The Best Casino Promos in March 2020
With spring just around the corner, the Genie is feeling frisky and have been scouting the market for the best March promotions.
With the market seeing exceptional growth and competition is increasing amongst the casinos, we are seeing bigger and better bonuses and promotion every month.
The players are the big winners, of course, with new and increasingly generous promotions being rolled out every month.
With this in mind, here are some of the most generous for March:
With hundreds of games and an average return-to-player (RTP) rate of 98.1%, it’s little wonder that Casumo is one of the most popular online casinos in the existing marketplace. This operator is also renowned for its weekly bonus offers and generous promotions, while its fast withdrawals and wide range of payment methods offers the ultimate convenience this month. But what’s on the menu from a bonus perspective in March? Let’s take a look:
- The operator’s March bonuses are all featured on an opt-in basis, so you’ll need to confirm your participation as a new player. At present, new registrants can benefit from a 100% deposit match up to the value of 300 CAD, based on them making an initial deposit of 10 CAD.
- This offer is also subject to 30-time wagering requirements before any winnings can be withdraw. You’ll need to keep this mind when registering and making yourself eligible for the offer.
- The site is also offering 20 free spins on its much-loved Starburst game. These are added to your account upon registering and opting in to the offer, while the same wagering requirements as above apply.
Not only is PlayOjo one of the most colourful online casinos in the market, but it’s also a particular favourite among players. After all, it rarely applies the same withdrawal restrictions that are associated with a number of other casinos, while its progressive jackpots and RTP rate of 97.2% deliver healthy returns to players. As if this wasn’t enough, let’s look at the site’s bonus offerings for March:
- New players who open their account with a minimum of $10 will currently be rewarded with one free spin for every $1 credited. This translates into 50 free spins, which can then be deployed on the Book of Dead slot (at a value of $0.10 per spin).
- This promotion is not made universally available to all players, however, and you’ll need to be randomly selected upon registration to qualify for the bonus.
- Intriguingly, absolutely no wagering requirements or restrictions are tied to this promotion, enabling you to play your free spins (if selected for the offer) and claim any winnings as soon as they land in your account.
Come on Casino
If you were to visit a casino with a great deal of slot games, you’d probably expect it to offer a relatively high RTP rate. This is certainly true in the case of the Come on Casino, which features more than 450 popular slot titles and boasts an RTP rate of 97%! The operators offers some generous and creative promotions too, with March’s bonus open to all new players in Canada. It goes a little something like this:
- When you register for an account on the site, the brand will instantly reward you with 20 free spins on Starburst. There’s no deposit required for this bonus, and it’s the kind of no-strings welcome that I think we’d all appreciate.
- If you then credit your account to the tune of $10 or more, Come on Casino will double it up to the value of $25. This essentially translates into a 100% first deposit match, although it also includes you free spin bounty.
- Once you’ve earned your bonus, you can use this across the brand’s huge range of games and 450-strong army of slot titles.
So there you have it; three of the best and most appetising casino bonuses for March. Just remember to check the T&Cs before registering and crediting your account for the first time.
Latest News & Articles
What is the Future of Virtual Reality in the Online Gambling Industry?
Ever since the evolution of online casinos, the gambling industry has been symphonic with technological advancement, and innovations to take the pl...
What are The Most Popular Online Casino Payment Methods in Canada?
When it comes to selecting an online casino, payment methods matter the most. At first, most players may find banking at online casinos as one of t...